At Consumer Panel Services GfK, our mission is clear: to provide key information on who buys what, where, how much, how often, and most importantly, why (or why not). We take pride in delivering high-quality, uninterrupted data, expert consultancy, and unparalleled expertise to empower our clients to deliver superior customer experiences at every stage of the shopper journey.
Consumer Panel Services GfK (CPS) is a growing Procurement business unit with a newly built & developing organization with excellent career opportunities.
Based in Warsaw, the Regional Facilities & Business Travel Manager - Eastern Europe reports to the Head of Procurement & Real Estate CPS and takes overall responsibility for both the Warsaw office as well as offices within the E.Europe region whilst remotely managing a small team of local office Coordinators.
- Engage with regional and local office stakeholders to provide a clear understanding of company guidelines and compliance leading to effective planning for the real estate and related facilities services.
- Manage the facilities budget for the assigned region, covering both capital and operational expenditures.
- Promote ESG efforts in partnership with the ESG Manager to strengthen CPS commitment to responsible practices.
- Work closely with regional vendors and suppliers to ensure highest quality of services provided such as security, waste management, janitorial services, security systems, pest control, HVAC, fire safety, catering, utilities etc with an emphasis on cost optimization.
- Ensure all necessary regulatory services, permits, and permissions are in place.
- Lead office relocations and space optimization projects, promoting an agile, vibrant, and collaborative work environment.
- Provide support for global and regional projects as needed to address changing business requirements.
- Assist in conducting office and home-based workstation assessments in accordance with the Working Arrangements policy to promote best in class ergonomics to mitigate health and safety risks and enhance productivity.
- Contribute to the implementation and improvement of the health and safety framework, managing risk and ensuring policy compliance to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Collaborate with HR, Finance, and IT teams on initiatives to enhance the employee value proposition.
- Regularly test Business Continuity Plans and disaster recovery strategies to ensure operational resilience in unforeseen incidents.
- Collaborate with the Regional Facilities Managers team to develop standardized real estate strategies that align with CPS's vision.
- Business travel and fleet management – Coordinate and manage the business travel. Assist with the fleet management in Europe
- Support local HR operations/administration
- Provide hands-on support for Warsaw office, overseeing office services, assets, and landlord relationships.
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding processes for local staff, ensuring a seamless transition and positive employee experience.
- Actively participate in internal and external meetings as required by the business.
- Organize and oversee a calendar of business and social events to foster a sense of community and engagement within the office.
- Lead facilities teams in the assigned region/countries, cultivating a culture of high performance.
- Conduct comprehensive annual and mid-year performance reviews, aligning individual goals with departmental and company objectives.
- Continuously assess the team's skills and qualifications, promoting self-driven growth through resources such as LinkedIn Learning, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Facilities management within a office based industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English language skills (spoken & written).
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge of facilities standards, policies, metrics, and best practices.
- Self-starting skills with strong prioritisation skills and consistent attention to details.
- Ability to tackles projects, BAU operations and ad hoc tasks with an organized and thorough approach.
What's in it for me?
The Facilities Team is growing and changing, and there are many opportunities to get involved and work on various projects. We work together, support each other and thrive as a small team which we are now excited to grow. The right fit will be crucial, not only for us but for you too!
Team by name, team by nature! We are committed to developing every team member and providing an excellent experience for all. Working closely within the Facilities team you will have the opportunity to learn about anything from office management to managing health and safety.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about who we are and everything we do on: https://www.gfk-cps.com/about-gfk-cps