United Arab Emirates
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Customer Success team is a brand-new CCO team and will be pivotal in the success of the go-to-market of gfknewron as well as other new global solutions & our ongoing value proposition by actively servicing client users on trials and further ahead first subscribing gfknewron customers. With the initial focus on gfknewron, the CS team will predominately focus on driving user acquisition and activation, requiring both a firm understanding of the TCG industry as well as the ability to grow customer intimacy through regular (daily/weekly) engagement. The CS team will also be focusing on identifying customer side solution champions. For strategic accounts the CS team members will organically grow into the client organization and provide field colleagues with opportunities to cross and upsell in addition to existing services.
The Regional Lead, Customer Success,
will have a direct reporting line to the Regional President and to ensure a
consistent execution globally a dotted line to the Vice President Global CSM.
Local CSMs will report into the Regional CSM leader.
The Regional Lead, Customer Success will lead the relevant regionally based CS team, coordinate activities and align both team & individual initiatives with strategic objectives. The Regional Lead, Customer Success will shape the regional CS team’s new-way-of-working culture and foster high achievement through active ‘doing’ and by allocating CS Managers to relevant local/country accounts and prospects.
- Establish and lead the team of CSM’s
- Drive client engagement in solutions like gfknewron trial phase and early
- Create and execute client acquisition
and activation strategies and execution for respective
solutions (i.e. gfknewron)
- Provide excellent Client Management across current engagements, being
measured against NPS,
active user base growth and
- Proactively engage with clients on new
use cases, showcasing the value of the application and
how it helps the client to
get the job done.
- Be highly analytical and smart in defining/developing newron client
engagement exercises and
related training, data
snippets/teaser collateral and appropriate marketing material.
- Grow regional active user base and
achieve high retention of users in application.
- Support the sales cycle to bring
trials to billable moments and renewals.
- Seek for growth opportunities to
expand the digital GfK services usage across the client footprint.
- Cross/upselling of GfK portfolio, always in line with client needs detected.
- Know the client inside-out to leverage new opportunities surfaced in client
- Be the sparring partner to Regional
Presidents / Strategic Account Managers.
- Help our clients understand that GfK
is going digital.
Candidate Capabilities & Requirements:
-An attitude to business which puts the
client at the center of all activities and the willingness to go
the extra mile for them.
-A track record of rapid development of sustainable relationship with key
accounts which have
proven to be maintained via
client trust over time.
- A track record of building high
performance team(s) driving software adoption and activation.
- Understanding of the broader client P&L and budgeting process to facilitate
increased share of
wallet beyond traditional market
- Experienced communicator with highly developed senior interaction skills.
- Demonstrates a consultative approach to selling, always starting with
- Must be a team player with ability to
work in a flexible, fast changing environment.
- Experience in leading International projects which require the management of
stakeholders both internal and
- Extensive knowledge of GfK’s current client solutions portfolio, what current
client’s key business
questions apply and where are the
gaps future solutions development should focus one.
- Deep understanding of B2B sales
process for durable goods and technology client, the
opportunities which must be
leveraged and the obstacles which need to be overcome to sell in
sophisticated data solutions.
- Knowledge about gfknewron is preferred
but not mandatory.
- Intellectual curiosity and mental stamina required.
- English language proficiency is essential
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!