For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Develop the ‘big picture’ to create the category strategy
- Map relevant stakeholders for the respective category strategy
- Establish core team/ resource requirements for category
- Oversee research and data analysis for category
- Challenge current working practices, specifications and demands for category
- Develop category strategy with stakeholders
- Sell category sourcing strategy to senior stakeholders
- Manage tender process for category
- Ensure relevant options are communicated effectively
- Communicate and review category strategy, as required
- Ensure business cases are created as and when required
- Create negotiation plan and negotiate with suppliers
- Ensure adherence to signing authorities
- Communicate contract to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure compliance (i.e. restricted party screening, financial checks, conflict of interest checks, forced labour, embargoed countries, etc.)
- Ensure local compliance to Global contracts
- Effectively communicate and liaise with stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Organize team members and delegate responsibilities and ensure team empowerment
- Coach junior team members
- Deploy resources effectively to manage projects and tasks
- Measure individual performance and provide timely and open feedback
- Support team in development plans
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!