For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Key tasks undertaken by the MCI Quality Manager in a supporting capacity include:
- MCI background is preferred, especially on data processing and scripting.
- Conducting quality workshops for other departments (e.g. Commercial, Operations).
- Conducting training relating to the documentation required within a project file for new Researchers.
- Support internal audits and document the findings.
- Support the External Auditors during annual re-assessments
- To support the Quality Coordinators in their role
- To be the first point of call for all queries relating to the Quality Management System/MRS Codes & Guidelines and to assist with queries on Data Protection Issues
- Investigate and resolve Respondent complaints, liaising with Researchers and Client as necessary
- Understand defined quality standards and codes of practice: Legal, company-wide and client-specific quality standards
- Propose process improvements to continuously upgrade quality
- Ensure implementation of quality process, method and data improvement through understanding and translating client/product needs
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!