For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Your main tasks will include:
- Manage and demonstrate complete ownership of Data Integration and independently drive the Data Integration strategy & execution for that product(s) that leads to the delivery of significant value to your stakeholders.
- Proactively engage and work with internal and external stakeholders to define the strategy & direction for Data Integration.
- You are close to our clients, understand our client personas and their Jobs-To-Be-Done
- Formulate and present vision, strategy and roadmap for selected products, able to prioritize and capable to say "no"
- Can effectively break down complex piece of work into smaller, deliverable chunks of value that can be delivered faster.
- Lead discovery sprints, user journey mappings, prototype inceptions
- Apply the OKR framework, track results, suggest and mange counter measures if key results are on risk to be failed
- Explore competitor activities, overseas market trends
- Discover new data sources and to connect the dots between them
- Build trusting relationships with technology partners
Your experience typically includes:
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate work across geographically distributed teams
- Knowledge or experience working with data science products
- Basic knowledge of statistical modeling and background tackling complex data integration of various sources and formats
- Willing to manage resources against committed deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical when it comes to data, creative when it comes to design
- Agile mindset and work style
- Fluent German language
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!