For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Analyze data and information collected in order to identify deviations, causes that explain variations or market trends and adequately explain them to customers.
- Model market information based on statistical parameters.
- Develop procedures in database management programs (SQL) in order to speed up the extraction and integration of large volumes of information.
- Prepare high-impact presentations for clients
- An attitude to business which puts the Customer at the centre of all activities and the willingness to go the extra mile for them.
- Demonstrates a consultative approach to selling, always starting with Customer’s requirements
- An advanced technical aptitude with the mental plasticity and desire to keep learning regardless of their level of experience within a particular field
- Must be a team player with ability to work in a flexible, fast changing environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and mental stamina
- English proficiency is a must.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!