For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Title: Process Manager – Catalog Quality
Company intro: With GfK Etilize, we ensure your product content is complete, accurate, standardized, and optimized for search relevance to let your content not just talk the talk, but walk the walk!
The Position: Process Manager - Catalog Quality aims to ensure that the products and services GfK provides are fit for purpose, legally compliant, and meet our customer expectations. As a Process Manager for Quality, you'll coordinate the activities required to meet the quality standards set for GfK Catalog products and services. You'll ensure that this quality is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. Your role is concerned with monitoring and advising on the performance of the quality management system, producing data and reporting on performance, and measuring against set standards.
Purpose of the team: The Catalog Quality team is here to conduct Audits at agreed time intervals, ensuring that our organization has a clearly defined system for quality monitoring. We help determine whether Catalog is compliant with the client/market requirements with specific quality standards. This team collaborates with all departments in setting up new features and values, with the business teams in the continuous effort to improve catalog quality, and with other teams in internal operations for different clients or new initiatives and standardizations.
• Proven experience as a quality analyst/manager.
• Excellent data processing, statistics, numerical, and data analytics skills for preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
• Ability for data analysis and database interrogation (Keen interest in working with systems and data).
• Excellent written, and verbal communication.
• Advanced skills in working with Excel.
• Good understanding of Data Operations & its Processes/tools/techniques & Exposure to different helpful systems.
• Should be detail-oriented (focus on the tiniest details).
• Experience in building or maintaining KPIs Dashboard and/or reporting database.
• Embrace changes and innovations, new requirements, and circumstances.
• Support other team members & search for help when needed; strive for achieving a common result.
• Sharp focus on customers’ needs, product quality and problem-solving, and process improvement.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with an ability to gain consensus on key quality/operational decisions.
• Tech/Programming Skills pertinent to (SQL or DB Query) will be considered as an advantage.
Job Responsibilities & Scope:
• Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
• Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
• Devise and establish a company's quality procedures, standards, and specifications
• Focus on Automation (New Ideas & Research and Implementation to Improve Catalog Quality).
• Perform deep-dive analysis of catalog data (Products/Category/Customer Wise) to find patterns – find opportunities for quality improvements, risks, threads, etc.
• Drive continuous improvement of the processes by using available technologies.
• Support Operation to deliver the quality KPIs (develop, and implement effective and top-quality solutions.)
• Should be familiar with the concepts of Automation and its potential addition in a manual work environment. Test and modify systems as/when needed.
• Drive and support internal & External initiatives in Quality automation.
• Identify and resolve obstacles in the implementation of product quality backlog & continuously share Catalog Improvement & process enhancements w.r.t Client Perceived Quality.
• Work with Product Managers and Customer Success Teams to understand customer needs and share solutions.
• Help ensure that quality strategies and metrics are in place to meet business objectives
• Track internal and external product quality metrics (including audits) and generate appropriate reports
• Provide leadership to pertinent team members and help them grow professionally.
• Helps the team with conflict resolution and educates them on how to constructively solve complex problems.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!