For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Conduct Universe Studies and responsible for sample panel management
- Conduct analyses and quality control checks to our production structure
- Search for patterns in our data deviating from the standards
- Enhance processes and to follow a more standardized and methodological approach
- Follow and comply with Standardized Global Processes
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to resolve quality issues
- Deliver improvements visible in our set of KPIs
Education and competencies:
- Bachelor/Master's degree (Data Scientist, Statistics, Mathematics, IT, IA, Social Sciences or similar)
- You can communicate fluently in English and German
- Excellent understanding of advanced analytical research techniques, both theoretically and practically
- You should have very good Excel skills (knowledge on other tools such as SPSS, Power BI, tableau etc, is a plus)
- You have effective problem solving skills and you take unpopular stands if necessary
- Thinking strategically and driving for result (high quality)
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!