We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
Operation Specialist is responsible for operational tasks, ensuring data accuracy and handling data queries.
• Conduct quality check on raw and processed data
• Ensure data validity and representativeness
• Analyze on trended data and identify reason of movement
• On-time delivery under desired schedule with high quality
• Timely respond and solve queries raised by internal clients
• Cross-team communication
• Handle operational tasks
• Degree holder in Statistics, Data Sciences, Mathematics or related fields
• 3 years working experience in market research, marketing or any data analytic fields
• Interests in consumer technology and home appliances products is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Excel, with advanced knowledge is an additional advantage
• Good knowledge of software applications
• Logical and systematic, attention to details and good numerical sense
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good organizer with the ability to priorities and multi-task; able to think rationally under pressure
• Good time management skill; action orientated and driven to get things done
• Clear written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
• Immediate available preferred
• Less experience or fresh graduates will considerate as junior position
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!