United Arab Emirates
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Holds a network of senior decision makers within current and potential client. Including leading global brands based within the region.
- Standalone confident delivery high quality service end to end as a trusted market expert
- Handles business relationship issues for a set list of clients (timing, quality, price), contract management, renewal of business opportunity
- Responsible for client/retail management activities in the country including identifying opportunities to broaden GfK’s penetration into the client’s business,
- Responsibility for small team of Client Solution Executive
- Handles contract development and negotiation to successful resolution as per company standards
- Project Lead: Establishment of New Retail Audit Panel through successful internal co-ordination and external negotiation (Project Pre-determined).
- Panel Lead: Responsible for full industry panel. Working with Retail and Operations divisions to ensure all products in panels met with GfK data quality standards.
- Presentation Development: Creates impactful presentations with relevant fact based insights through analysis of the sales out data from start to finish
- Report & Article Writing: Is responsible for data analysis and report writing highlight trends in the sales out data for internal and external publications
- Strategic accounts: ultimate responsible for excellent servicing and execution
- Consulting: capable to provide advice and recommendations on route to market
- Conflict Handling: Handles business relationship issues with clients. Ability to fully understand, interpret and assess conflict. Managing client to ensure an appropriate resolution is achieved and communicated
- Presentation Delivery: Standalone confident delivery of the presentations to all levels of seniority, answering client questions as a trusted market expert
- Key Client Management: Is responsible for extensive list of defined clients within an Industry in the country and to ensure global and local standards within area of responsibility. Consults to existing clients to intensify relationship.
- Expert: Industry expert with full market and product knowledge on all product categories that you are handling.
- Panel Forecasting: Manages, forecasts and achieves the revenue budget for the Panel in the Middle East
- New Clients: Ensure all potential clients are identified, approached by the Sales team and developed to maximize revenue potential of panel.
- Retention: Through commercial excellence achieves GfK Global Retention targets for a set list of clients
- Proposal Writing: Responsible for the development of local business proposals to ensure GfK standards are met
Typical Education and Work Experience required
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7+ years of work experience in market research / marketing environment
- Proven experience in the Oil & Gas industry, preferably at the client side
- Agile mindset
- Customer focus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales DNA
- Advanced in MS Office
- Expert knowledge of GfK Digital Product Portfolio and Market
- Expert knowledge of GfK Systems and standard terms
- Basic knowledge in statistics
- Expert level in English
- Expert in analysis and presentation skills (creation and presentation)
- Basic in Fact Based Consultancy / Story Telling / Negotiation & Influencing
- Advanced presentation skills
- Advanced in Project Management
- Expert in Retail Audit Methodology and on universe and sample
- Basic managements skills (if appl.)
- Basic knowledge in contract management / rate card theory
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!