Customer Success Management
We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
Member of GfK Egypt Client Solutions team, being a consultant to MI clients by delivering fact-based insights, recommendations and owning the product that is delivered to the clients.
- Provide feedback to Regional Client Solutions ensuring client centricity and local relevance of innovations
- Collaborate with other client solution areas and operations to meet client ‘s requirements
- Day-to-day client service of medium to high complex projects including development of research design, project management and preparing client deliverables
- Serve as key contact person for client questions/issues and maintain relationship with client during contract duration
- Be a pro-active Consult to the client, providing continuous feedback on market developments and opportunities in the market
- Consult Industry Sales to renew contracts, to upsell (e.g., add categories/countries, increase frequency, add dashboards and applications as value-adds)
- Ensure data quality and escalate issues, trouble shooting
- Conduct analysis and translate client briefings into analysis design/data cuts
- Deliver presentations / insights to client on regular basis as agreed in the contract (e.g., on market and channel dynamics and trends in competitive position)
- Provide expert opinion to sales during proposal development where required
- Join and support sales pitches to provide market expertise as needed
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!