We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
- Is responsible for data analysis and report writing highlight trends in the sales out data for internal and external publications
- Preparation of presentations, contribute in giving insights solutions
- Understand clients’ market needs and develops report solutions to best support insight requirements.
- Assists with the development of reports and to ensure that the data quality and reporting solutions are in line with international standards
- Responsible for the management of the weekly and monthly report production via Quality Checking Project. Demonstrates consistent ability to ensure high levels of control and accuracy checks are met.
- Gain understanding of Retail Panel methodology and develop ability to communicate to clients
- Ensure satisfied clients by providing high level of client servicing, including ongoing support to client queries through identifying, assessing and interpreting the findings from the Retail audit to answer key insight questions
- Tool Training: Leads on training of data solution tools to existing clients to support in maximising value of service.
- Market Knowledge: Builds market and product knowledge on all product categories and markets that clients are involved within.
- Client Service: Ensure satisfied clients by providing high level of client servicing, including ongoing support to client queries through identifying, assessing and interpreting the findings from the Retail audit to answer key insight questions
- Current Client Network: Developing a Network of Key Contacts within the current clients of GfK
- Proposal Writing: Responsible for the development of local business proposals to ensure GfK standards are met
- Supports Sales: Plays a key role in supporting the Panel achieving revenue target through active listening to identify new lead
- Agile mindset
- Customer focus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales DNA
- Advanced in MS Office
- Basic knowledge in statistics
- Advanced level in English
- Basic in analysis and presentation skills (creation and presentation)
- Basic in Retail Audit Methodology and on universe and sample
Typical Education and Work Experience required
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- First experiences in market research or marketing industry is a plus.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!