Marketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Planning & Activation
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Implement local marketing and communications work plan (internal and external) to support business priorities across GfK channels (email, social, website, etc.)
- Adapt and activate Global Marketing programs / campaigns / content locally that supports overall value proposition and positioning of GfK solutions
- Liaise with external vendors to organize and execute GfK/ third-party events
- Work with PR agency partner to handle media queries, develop editorial calendar & create content in support with GfK market intelligence experts
- Work with GfK global digital team to feature local content on website – press release, blogs, insight articles, etc.
- Familiarity with sales, marketing & content management tools/platforms – HubSpot, Salesforce, Hootsuite, Turtl, etc. will be an added advantage
- Provide update on campaigns/ achievements to all staff locally
- Support India Commercial Leader to craft key messages and presentations for staff communications
- Contribute news/articles on India office achievements for internal knowledge platform
- Support HR in offering & implementing ideas for employee engagement
- Functional reporting to India Marketing Manager
- Commercial Leaders for campaign activation
- Market Intelligence experts for content support
- Virtual – region / global marketing and communications teams
Technical skills required
- Business-to-Business marketing concepts
- Proven experience in marketing campaign design, planning and execution management skills
- Familiarity with relevant modern marketing approaches, industry association partnerships, PR, media, social media practices and tools
- External vendor management
- Strong proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Powerpoint
- Knowledge of basic graphic design, infographics, desktop / publishing tools
Key Performance Indicators / Performance Management
- Comprehensive and timely execution of marketing activities according to approved marcom plan and within budget planned
- Brand awareness & Demand generation: no. of contacts acquired, no. of sales leads
- Public relations: media coverage in terms of no. of articles, type of publications
- Marketing: no. of views, conversion from website / downloads, email campaign response
- Qualitative feedback from internal and external stakeholders on marcom activities and execution
Typical Education and Work Experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Media, marketing & Communication
- MBA/ PGDM in Marketing & Communications.
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant work experience. Prior agency experience is highly desirable.
- Previous work experience in Global MNCs, matrixed organization, preferably in IT / Tech / Professional Services / Consultancy related industry
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!