For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
§ Key Responsibilities §
- Analyzing data and generating recommendations/insights/implications
- Respondent recruitment for focus group discussion and in-depth interviews
- Conducting focus group discussion & in-depth interviews
- Questionnaire design
- Gather and accumulate useful marketing research data
- Assist in field briefings
- Other special assignments
§ Experience/Skills required §
- Bachelor degree or above.
- At least 2 years working experience in quantitative/qualitative research. Experiences on banking or FMCG research is plus.
- High integrity, ethics, and able to work in a professional environment.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, hard-working, strong teamwork spirit, detail oriented and communication skill.
- Analytical, data literate, and able to work independently under stress.
- Good organizer and the ability to prioritize and carry out multi-task.
- High energy with a positive “can do” attitude and optimism.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!