For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Facilitate Accelerate transformation change course in line with series of initiatives of Future Ops
- Promote the continuous business process improvement and operational excellence
- Be effective and excellent communicator to engage with stakeholders, different function teams between global and local, and markets
Now that we've introduced you to the position as China Client Operation PM, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
Typical Education and Work Experience required
- Business intelligence and operational planning excellence
- Knowledge and experience of best practice project management methodologies and techniques to provide sound business support
- Good business process and quality assurance and risk management knowledge
- Better to have relevant contract and 3rd party management skills
- Ability to influence others to manage the projects in accordance with project management best practice and meeting standard guidelines and processes
- Ability to operate in an environment of uncertainty and incomplete information and make well-reasoned decisions
- Ability to concisely and accurately report on project progress and outcomes
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of complex projects and situations across teams for regional business excellence
- Understand financials management & proactively and assertively managing resources or capacity
- Good at presentation, excel and data analytics
- Preference graduate from Science or Business Administration major
- Both English & Mandarin fluency will be excellent
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!