For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Provide actionable insights to client, incorporating cross category and market references.
- Construct persuasive presentations that help clients in making good business decisions.
- Achieve the country sales target and manage accounts with new and existing clients.
- Identify and develop the growth opportunity values using GfK tracking data based on the client needs.
- Analyze and present our data and findings in order to create a need to increase selling opportunities to existing and potential clients.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with key decisionmakers within existing and potential clients. Build and maintain Csuite level engagement to increase upsell opportunities.
- Enable Rollout of Newron (Market/Predict) to clients.
- Develop and maintain high-trust client relationships by providing solutions that enable client’s success through thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Identify project opportunities and create winning project proposals and present them to clients.
- Develop analytical approaches when solution to problems fall outside of existing methods.
- Being a change agent. Drive change for faster reaction to changing market requirement.
Technical skills required
- Knowledge of the retail market for durable consumer goods.
- Proficient in MS Excel & Power Point a must, familiarity with statistical modeling concepts and knowledge of SAS, R, SPSS, and related tools a plus.
- Able to multi-task across several projects simultaneously.
- Committed, motivated & always eager to learn.
- Independent yet embraces team spirit in a flat organization setting.
- Able to translate large scale data set to meaningful, actionable steps.
- Able to communicate effectively to non-technical, managerial level audiences.
- Skilled at maintaining good working relationship with people at all levels.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and applying creativity to solve complex problems.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ Marketing.
- At least 8 to 10 years’ relevant experience, preferably in market research or media agency (research field related).
- Strong track record in business development in a highly complex data environment and consultancy.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!