For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Lead a team to run a household research panel and a digital panel
- Run quality control procedures
- Handle full spectrum of recruitment processes to attract new respondents to participate in the media measurement studies
- Handle telephone and email enquiries from panel members
- Help manage database of household, individual and technical information
- Conduct regular market research fieldwork to collect media consumption and social demographic information from panel members
- Proactively engage partners to support panel redemption programme
- Prepare newsletters, notifications and letters to circulate to panel members
- Excellent communication/inter-personal skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business administration or other related disciplines.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Basic knowledge of databases welcomed, how they are managed, and store data, understanding of relational databases
- Good attention to detail and the ability to check all work thoroughly.
- Good level of numeracy and logical comprehension.
- Prior experience in Market Research fieldwork and analysis is an added advantage
- Prior experience in consumer or digital panels will be an added advantage
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!