Customer Success Management
We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
We are currently seeking a Lead - Customer Success Management who will be a part of the Turkey Commercial Team.
The Lead - Customer Success Management is a pivotal agent in the successful go-to-market of gfknewron. Actively servicing client users on trials and further ahead first subscribing customers, the role will be focused on driving gfknewron user adaption and satisfaction. This requires both a firm understanding of the Technology & Consumer Goods industries as well as the ability to grow customer intimacy through regular (daily/weekly) engagement. For strategic accounts the CSM is also expected to organically grow into the client organization and provide field colleagues with opportunities to cross and upsell in addition to existing services.
The Lead - Customer Success Management role will have the following key accountabilities:
Lead - Customer Success Management (CSM)
Our Lead CSMs:
- Establishes to be a strategic partner to our local (and regional) clients
- Are an internal and external innovation agent. Drive change for faster reaction to changing market requirements.
- Are experts in their market (industry, products, channels etc.)
- Understands and works with POS-related data with the client (gfknewron market, possibly also predict and/or consumer) and is the central point of contact
- Ensures effective and efficient client training and onboarding of new customers.
- Educates customers about the most relevant features/functionalities for their specific business needs.
- Drives adoption rates (i.e. activation, reactivation and engagement) of gfknewron within client organization by demonstrating clear ROI to client to reach our high goals
- Drives regular gfknewron usage with stakeholders in the client organization
- Finds and builds, new user base for GfK offerings
- Develops fact-based answers to complex key business questions. Co-develops use cases with clients that shows the value of GfK data and their outcome for the clients
- Is a market expert for the handled category / industry segment
- Delivers insightful high-level presentations and actionable recommendations to our clients
- Coordinates client services locally (and regionally)
- Co-identifies leads for cross sell and upsell opportunities with the client
- Helps to improve renewal rate by demonstrating clear business outcome and value
- Certified CSM (gfknewron market, predict and consumer certificate) and knows the POS proposition in detail
- Building solid market and deep POS knowledge
- Ensures to be updated on relevant knowledge and has deep understanding of platform offerings;
- Collects and provides feedback to product teams on functionality, features etc. of gfknewron platform as well as to ops and other teams on non-platform issues to drive better client experience
- Collaborates with account management at the pre-sales and renewal stages, co-identifies sales leads
- Collaborates with other business unit teams to identify opportunities for strategic assignments
- Coordinates internal client services nationally (and internationally)
- Validates / conduct QC to guarantee GfK seal of quality
In other words: You will make a difference by being the face of our company and its digital solutions!
Here is what we are looking for additionally:
- Relevant working experience
- Business understanding in durable consumer goods markets and related Retail
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in Marketing / Sales / Category Management in the Retail Sector and/or Consumer Electronics (MDA, SDA, CE, IT/OFFICE/TELECOM) or in the Research Sector
- Excellent Turkish and very good English language skills
- High-level presentation and communication skills, client-centric approach
- Proactive and consistent engagement with multi-disciplined teams
- Co-ordination and decision-making of how to achieve client outcomes and organisation goals
- Driving delivery of results for clients & GfK across diverse cultures, mindsets, disciplines, and influences
- Passion, dedication, and commitment
- Creativity and the ability to address real-world business problems analytically
- Eagerness to learn, open mindset, team spirit, and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Living in Istanbul
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!