For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Main duties and responsibilities*:
* specific tasks depend on the assigned Value Chain. However key expectations are common cross Value Chains.
- To play 1-2 assigned value chain roles
- To meet the agreed daily/weekly/monthly targets and deadlines
- To meet or exceed productivity benchmarks for Junior Specialist’s targets
- To maintain consistent high level of quality
- To align all activities with standard global procedures and documents
- To attend meetings/discussions with country representatives when required
- To attend training when required
- To report any known errors or discrepancies to direct manager
- To provide support and execute different additional tasks supporting the process
- To keeps strict data confidentiality
- To manage day to day work in alignment with Senior/Principal Specialist and/or Team Coordinator/Manager
- Actively participates in all trainings organized by the company
- Informs his/her direct manager for all system disturbances that may have a negative impact upon the working process and the results achievement
- Focuses his/her work on the improvement of the quality management system
- Provides regular feedback to his/her manager or the department manager about the on-going projects
- Completes the tasks, given by his/her manager according to the professional training, knowledge and experience
- Completes his/her daily activity in a time-tracking system;
- Performs all other activities related with the direct execution of the working process and the tasks of the team, department and organization, caused by the specifics of the job or the assigned projects/tasks.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!