For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Create reporting templates in system based on requirement provided by commercial team. Perform maintenance and troubleshooting when there are report and data issue.
- Understands all interconnected parts between data, reporting system, and delivery systems to troubleshoot issues.
- Ensure all reports are delivered in high quality and on time. Monitor report generation status and resolve any issue that might occurred during this process.
- Communicate with stakeholders with local and regional commercial team on topics regarding reporting and delivery.
- Discussion with international team to resolve issue from reporting and delivery systems.
- Handle all Jira tickets and ensure all tickets are complete with high quality and within the approved SLA. Provide solutions and support on reporting related issue, requests or queries raised by stakeholders thru Jira.
- Participate fully in delegated minor/major ad hoc projects.
- Set up, modify and troubleshoot GfK’s complex online reporting tool.
- Post-processing of reports by running automation tools.
- Memo blasting to external clients on issues about delivery and change of data.
- Liaise with other teams within GSCs and regional & global teams for issues impacting data quality and delivery timeliness.
- Any work-related tasks as assigned by immediate superior.
- Assist commercial team in preparing client presentations, by analyzing what is needed in the presentations and update charts with latest data & analysis.
- This role mainly to support Middle East countries, working in shift hours and Sunday to Thursday workweek is needed from time to time.
- Diploma/ Degree level in IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistic or any other related fields.
- Advanced computer literacy, especially in the areas of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage.
- Basic concept of working with databases.
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to interpret research data accurately.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and willing to work extra hours to fulfill client requests.
- High attention to details, able to see spot the tiniest elements within a large dataset.
- Good communication and relationship building skills (internal, external and cross-cultural).
- Good time management skills, ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Able to prioritize work and multitask, able to think rationally under pressure.
- Business goal oriented and ability to work effectively with fellow colleagues and line manager. Value the importance of accuracy and with high attention to details while executing daily tasks.
- Able to work independently with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Required to work with minimal guidelines and supervision.
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and targets.
- High energy with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and optimism.
- Team player with business first attitude in team.
- Ability to learn through steep learning curve.
- On rare occasion, able to be flexible in working during festive season holidays.
- Willingness to work in shift hours and Sunday to Thursday workweek is highly desired.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!