For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
• Ensures the data integrity during data processing.
• Verify the accuracy and validity of data processed.
• Resolve and check any quality issues raised by supervisors/clients.
• Maintain positive working relationships and open communication with local, regional and global colleagues.
• Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to gain better work efficiency
• Ensure that the company’s regional and global standards are always adhered to all the times.
• Diploma/Degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Actuarial Science or any other related fields.
• 1-2 years of experience in Data Processing.
• Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
• Ability to work independently with the ability to prioritize and multi-task; able to think rationally under pressure
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Good command of spoken and written in Mandarin/ Korean/ Thai language will be an advantage.
• Statistics / Data processing experience will be an additional advantage.
• Good computer skills and broad interest in internet research
• Good relationship building with stakeholders (internal, external and cross-functional team)
• Detail-minded and positive working attitude.
• Speed is of the essence for data processing specialists. Ability to manage time spent on a project is important.
• Ability to work independently with the ability to prioritize and multi-task; able to think rationally under pressure.
• Immediate available preferred
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!