For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
As a Junior Consultant you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Support global project management & head of GfK´s Supply Chain Intelligence in project management related tasks
- Steer & coordinate processes with internal stakeholders
- Manage project streams independently
- Manage and define priorities for internal processes with operational stakeholders
- Identify & optimize internal processes and workflows
- Maintain and enhance project documentation
- Support global project ramp up and sales enablement
- Drive client validation for sales success
- Provide presentations & consultancy to clients
- Performance of roadshows on global level
- Drive product development and expansion of the service program for our clients
- Managing and coordinating special projects for clients and data partners
- Training & education of local/regional colleagues
Now you know what a Junior Consultant does, what skills, qualifications & experience do you need?
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Work experience for at least 3 years in market research / marketing / supply chain environment
- Project management skills
- Experienced in client servicing & relationship; ideally working experience as client contact/consultant
- Advanced in MS Office & MS Teams
- Knowledge of Product Portfolio and Market
- Preferrably, experience in Market intelligence (Distribution and/or POS)
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!