For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
• work with data sets from the Household Panel in order to carry out orders accepted by the commercial department
• data analysis and preparation of final reports in the form of Power Point or Excel or other formats with the support of a Senior Analyst and / or PET manager
• working on conclusions and recommendations with the support of a Senior Analyst
• close cooperation with consultants in the preparation of analyzes and / or close work with the client
• cooperation with internal departments related to the implementation of projects
• work with the client in determining the details related to the prepared analyzes
• good command of spoken and written English (minimum B2)
• good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point
• higher education, directional (Economics, Marketing, Sociology, Psychology, Quantitative Methods) are welcome
• the ability to think analytically and to draw conclusions from numerical data
• Ability to present results clearly
• willingness to develop in the field of market research, constant improvement of the tools
• highly developed communication skills
• willingness to develop skills in presenting the results
• independence, responsibility, ability to work in a team, willingness to constantly improve skills and competences
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!