For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
If you like to manage multiple & global projects, if market research is something you will like to do in the future, this is the job for you.
You will be responsible for managing multiple and complex inbound and outbound international research projects across all methodologies through external vendors and internal Operations departments. You’ll stay focused in order to ensure that international project fieldwork is executed within budget, time and quality standards. You’ll provide specific consultation on international research best practices.
We are looking for…
... a team player, an organized mind and a confident communicator, keen to work in a team with a friendly, international bunch of like-minded colleagues!
As a Project Manager in the Project Delivery Team you will have following key accountabilities:
- Review international research proposals for all methodologies and work with operations groups to lead the generation of operational plans, bids and costs that reflect the work required to meet project objectives.
- Contact field services in the appropriate global markets to obtain the most cost-effective price and highest quality work for international studies.
- Centralize and manage all translation work to align with company quality standards and project budgets.
- Lead project kickoff meetings for all assigned studies to ensure all involved parties understand timelines, responsibilities and study specifications.
- Support research project teams by leveraging relationships with overseas suppliers to facilitate communications, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Coordinate operational aspects of projects including translations, programming, testing, fieldwork, coding, data delivery.
- Provide advanced-level technical and operational expertise to business sectors on international operations processes and capabilities across all methodologies.
- Partner with research and operations staff to address issues and/or make recommendations to improve performance on international research studies.
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Project Manager in the Project Delivery Team, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- You have university studies (Economics, Marketing, Sociology is an advantage)
- You demonstrate a minimum 1-year work experience (Project management experience in marketing research or related field is a plus)
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)
- You are fluent in English (advanced level)
- You can work in a fast-paced environment, to meet all deadlines utilizing effective prioritization and time management skills
- You can provide specific consultation on international research best practices
- You have effective communication and decision-making skills
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You demonstrate adaptability and flexibility.
- Exciting work environment that brings people together – our office is located @ Pipera, near subway, with great fitout, although for the moment we are mainly making use of home office. After pandemic - flexible working schedule (2-3 days per week working from home)
- Initial and ongoing trainings to support your development
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Food vouchers & Private medical subscription
- Sponsored Gym Membership (7Card)
And much more...!
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!