For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Being on top management is for sure not an easy task. For sure one where you can use a pair of extra hands. That is why we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague, who can support our Regional HR VP and Regional President.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Natalie Dahlem (Regional HR VP) and Sander Verboom (Regional President) with their Regional Duties. Which Region? WSE; which is made up of 7 countries: France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Netherlands and Belgium and META; including Middle East, Turkey, Israel and North & South Africa.
Do you note everything in your agenda? Do you get energy out of working in a dynamic environment? Are you a social person who enjoys the administrative world with a heart for HR? Then continue reading!
As HR & Executive assistant, you will have a dual role with the following key accountabilities:
On the HR side:
- You support all (internal and external) HR related requests and produce reports on general HR activity
- You are the point of contact for our Regional HR colleagues
- You assist or coordinate the roll out and implementation of GfK Processes.
- You schedule and, in some cases, coordinate meetings, HR events, training sessions, seminars and maintain agendas.
As Executive Assistant:
- You manage complex calendars, identifying meeting priorities.
- You coordinate meeting requests, both ad hoc and regular catch ups.
- You make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- You collate and submit monthly expenses reports.
- You format information for internal and external communications, as well as support on region wide events such as townhalls; etc…
What skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- You have a bachelor’s degree with focus in Administration, HR or related.
- You have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Your moto is: ‘Why do it tomorrow if you can do it today?”
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English. Any other Region’s language is a plus!
- You dare to share your thoughts and you feel comfortable working closely with stakeholders at all levels.
- You are full of energy with strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- You are resourceful, innovative, and adaptable.
- An adventure filled with challenges and the opportunity to further develop and build your career.
- Flexibility to work from home and at the office.
- A competitive salary package.
- A chance to join a young and dynamic family built on passion, relevance, trust and smart solutions.
- We believe in a work hard, play hard mentality: we take care for our GfK family atmosphere with initiatives such as weekly fresh fruit, fresh soup during the winter, fruit salad in the summer, monthly bring-together initiatives/events.
At GfK we pride ourselves on our multi-cultural team sharing a spirit of collaboration, endeavor, and success. Training and development opportunities are available to all via our own proprietary learning tool, and we encourage our employees to grow through continuous training, development opportunities and challenges. We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions. Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!