United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The HRBP serves as a strategic consultant focusing on Talent Management and Acquisition issues. This position provides a link between the business strategy and people management. The HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent; assesses and anticipates HR-related needs; delivers value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization; seeks to develop integrated solutions with the business units and HR services (Benefits, Compensation, HR Compliance, Talent Acquisition and Talent Development).
This role includes the following:
- Work with leaders in the organization to support business units, provide guidance on restructuring, reorganization, workforce planning, team efficiencies, succession planning and talent acquisition.
- Collaborate with managers on new employee performance and onboarding of new hires.
- Manage local HR policies, remain engaged with the business needs to ensure the relevancy of the policies with the business.
- Ensure all HR processes locally are executed in alignment with the global strategy.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Act as ambassadors to GfK’s initiatives, corporate culture, global engagement survey, and other HR program or projects (i.e. training programs, benefit meetings and wellness initiatives).
- Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provide guidance on performance management issues (coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions, terminations, and appraisals), career development, conflict management and change management.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues including performance related issues, harassment and discrimination complaints. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Meet with senior management regularly to support business; attend staff and leadership meetings when required.
- Provide support and direction on merit increases, promotion, salary adjustments, bonus recommendations and budget planning.
- Partner with teams on the overall recruitment needs and manage the recruitment process, job postings, conducting behavioral based interviewing, selection, extending offers and managing the on-boarding process.
Ideally, you will bring the following:
- 7 Years Human Resources Experience
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational development, employee relations, benefits, diversity, performance management, training and development, talent management, federal and state respective employment laws.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!