United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Who We Are:
MRI-Simmons Research is a leading consumer insights company. We are an established organization, with a great brand, that is aggressively reinventing itself through investments in technology and people!
What We Do:
MRI-Simmons measures consumer preferences, attitudes and behaviors. We do this by collecting data through surveys and passively measured data in a way that is representative of the general population, applying data science and making sense of consumer data through enterprise-grade software. Marketers and media companies then use MRI-Simmons data and technology to develop marketing strategies, consumer segmentation schemes and media activation approaches. The MRI-Simmons Insights Product is a consumer intelligence and discovery platform that provides marketers with faster access to actionable consumer insights.
The HR Business Partner provides a link between business strategy and people management, and is responsible for providing day-to-day support to the business, handling employee relations matters, and partnering with senior leaders to develop talent management, staffing, engagement, and retention strategies to support and achieve business objectives.
This position acts as an employee champion and change agent; assesses and anticipates HR-related needs; delivers value-added service to management and employees that reflect the objectives of the organization. This position is a liaison to and works closely with the GfK HR Services and Centers of Excellence teams on Payroll, Benefits, and Compliance matters. This position is also responsible for talent acquisition, including sourcing, attracting, and selecting the right candidates to meet the organization’s strategic goals and immediate needs.
As HR Business Partner, you will have following key accountabilities:
- Act as the HR Business Partner to the President of MRI-Simmons. Work closely with senior leaders to support business objectives, attend team meetings/townhalls, and provide guidance on workforce planning, people development, employee engagement, succession planning and talent acquisition.
- Work closely with business leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention. Act as an ambassador to drive MRI-Simmons initiatives, corporate culture and employee engagement.
- Provide guidance on HR policies, performance management issues (coaching, counseling, disciplinary actions, terminations, and evaluations), career development, conflict management, and change management. Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues including performance-related issues, harassment and discrimination complaints. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Meet with senior management regularly to support business; attend staff and leadership meetings when required.
- Provide support and direction the performance evaluation, merit, and bonus processes.
- Manage the recruitment process, including job postings, conducting behavioral-based interviewing, selection, extending offers and managing the on-boarding process.
Now that we have introduced you to the position as HR Business Partner, what skills, qualifications and experience should you, have?
- Seven years Human Resources experience
- Deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR, with proven experience to lead HR activities and engage proactively with employees to drive a strong culture and engagement.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational development, employee relations, benefits, diversity, performance management, training and development, talent management, federal and state employment laws.
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are not responsible for any fee related to unsolicited resumes from 3rd party staffing and recruiting agencies (whether submitted through this website or sent directly to employees) unless a written agreement is in place between the agency and GfK (“Company”) and an authorized Company representative makes a written request to the agency to assist with this requisition. Similarly, no fee will be paid for candidates who apply and claim to be represented by an agency. Any unsolicited resumes, CVs, or other candidate information submitted by an agency will become the property of GfK, and no fee will be paid in the event such candidate is hired.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!