For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Global Tax is GfK’s internal tax advisor, delivering high-quality support to all subsidiaries around the world. Our Transfer Pricing Team is looking for a Specialist Global Tax (m/f) focusing on transfer pricing documentation.
Your tasks include in detail:
- Developing and updating transfer pricing documentation for the group (Master File, Local File, Country-by-Country Report)
- Steering the global documentation process as well as reviewing local transfer pricing documentation
- Communicate and collaborate with business, controlling and other finance functions as well as train and guide finance colleagues as required
- Liaise with external advisors for the preparation of benchmarking analyses or other support when required
- Acting as a first point of contact for all transfer pricing documentation and transfer pricing compliance requests for the group
- Support further standardization and automation of transfer pricing documentation and calculations (e.g. cost allocations, year-end adjustments, others)
- Documenting extraordinary business transactions and business restructurings
- Developing defense concepts for tax audits and transfer pricing disputes
- Research transfer pricing issues and monitor changes in local and international laws and evaluate the potential impact to the group
You are a dedicated personality with strong analytical skills and a very accurate way of working. Furthermore, your strengths include resilience, independence and team orientation. You are highly motivated, reliable and enjoy working in an international environment. They are communicative and build strong networks.
- Academic background in Business or Economics, specialization in taxes is a plus
- 2-3 years transfer pricing documentation experience either in consultancy or multinational enterprise. Further experience working in global documentation projects (e.g. Master File, CbCR, TP Policy) is desirable
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent or advanced in German language is desirable
- Very good command of written and spoken English. Any additional language is a plus.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!