For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The Global Manager CSM - Client Certification works closely with the global learning team to drive the overall capability development for Customer Success Management within GfK.
Reporting to our Vice President, Customer Success Management, the Global Manager CSM - CC is a key player in a motivated and committed team of international professionals tasked with evangelising, championing and standardising practice within our CSM business unit. The Global Manager CSM - CC is a versatile worker capable of addressing complex issues, whilst providing a creative ethos and 'think out of the box' mentality to deliver fast solutions within an agile environment that will form the basics for enduring success on a global scale. A self-driven and enthusiastic professional, the Global Manager CSM - CC enjoys working with a variety of colleagues & partners as well as target groups to build strong networks both internally and outside GfK. An experienced intermediary and influencer, the Global Manager CSM - CC helps build consensus in a complex matrix organization and drives conceptual and process expertise within a environment of ambiguity that comes with such a early stage initiative.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate manager to contribute to the success of an exciting company during a major transformation. Expect a dynamic, demanding and international environment that offers you diverse opportunities to contribute and develop yourself.
- Conduct an audit of current capability set and measure against the future set of capabilities required
- Build certification content leveraging internal and external resources
- Monitor the experiential learning deployment and metrics and propose changes / modifications wherever required.
- Recruit, lead and build a team of trainers within the organisation
- Test, pilot and scale – newer techniques to drive newer capabilities in the commercial Organisation.
- Launch internal campaigns to build integrated knowledge set around client offerings and share best practices across the industry and within GfK.
- Work on laying the foundation (content, format, calendar etc.) for launching client certification program for gfknewron (to be launched in 2022)
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders to build and brand GfK certification program as best in class in the industry
- Partnering with other external organizations to build joint programs and establish relevant content
- Build a game plan or strategy to leverage GfK certification program to build deeper client relationships
- Responsible for driving a consistent approach to client training & onboarding including content, format of delivery
- Build client segment specific onboarding programs to facilitate adoption of gfknewron
- Relevant university degree at master level or equivalent education
- Strong experience (7+ years) and track record in setting up and implementing global processes and initiatives, both on a conceptual and operational level
- Proven and successful experience in facilitating training with senior client stakeholders
- A background in the data industry is preferred.
- Fluency in English and extensive experience in Microsoft Office
Although preference for London, this role can be based in any of our European country 'hub' offices e.g Nuremburg/Munich, Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Copenhagen, Warsaw, Vienna, Milan, Madrid etc. Travel required.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!