Marketing & Communications
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
GfK is revolutionizing real-time access to critical knowledge with an always-on, AI-powered intelligence platform for the consumer products industry. The Global Digital Marketing Automation Manager for gfknewron/client platform develops and executes a state-of-the art digital marketing strategies for our new digital platform, powered by our proprietary AI predictive and prescriptive recommendation engine. This includes in and out of-product marketing to drive leads, rapidly expand product adoption, and secure retention and loyalty.
You will have expansive knowledge of working in a software company with experience of owning working alongside Product, Commercial and Marketing teams to develop the afore mentioned strategies and driving execution through internal and external partners.
- Working closely with the gfknewron/Platform Marketing, you collaborate on the campaign vision to articulate go-to-market strategy, and the “do-what-it-takes” mindset to manage a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution
- Together with the gfknewron/Platform Marketing team and the Global Marketing Automation Lead, realize end-to-end marketing plans to drive prospects through the funnel from awareness to sales conversion or upsells. Leverage GfK marketing team and partners for support in the execution.
- Align with product team on customer communication and acquisition tactics to bring more and better prospects to our marketing funnel and enhance the up/cross selling tactics
- Hands-on work to implement highly automated customer journeys across channels in our marketing automation and website platform.
- Support planning of the Integration of communication channels with our Marketing Automation tool (HubSpot) or other platforms required to build out a great end-to-end customer experience along the full customer lifecycle.
- Working with the wider gfknewron/Platform Marketing team to define marketing program KPIs and reports; regularly track results and provide updates to business stakeholders; use campaign, pipeline, and bookings data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Planning, managing and developing customer acquisition channels, devising highly creative digital campaigns and using new technologies to achieve growth for the product
- Define digital marketing technology requirements, from campaigns to channels
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the market(s), competitive landscape and target customer segments.
- We are recruiting for different locations incl. London, Munich, Nuremberg
Requirements & Experience
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, with a preference in the Software / Tech industry and B2B enterprise products.
- Deep experience (hands-on) with Marketing Automation technology (HubSpot, Marketo or similar)
- Strong knowledge of marketing data and data required to bring personalized customer journeys to life
- Proven understanding of both In and Out of Product digital channel messaging tactics
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
- Ability to grasp new technical concepts quickly.
- Proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; English fluency.
- Experience in cross-collaborative stakeholder management.
- Ability to work well with a team.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!