For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve quota and forecast accurately
- Industry (durable goods) coverage
- Actively prospecting, with a content based/consultative selling approach
- Selling annual subscriptions and ad hoc/one-time projects, negotiating annual or multi-year contracts.
- Communicate effectively with clients both written and orally and provide excellent customer support, to ensure maximum renewal rate and continuous up a cross-selling
- Collect and input key data into centralized sales force automation tool
- Create and Execute on territory plan and key Account Plans
- Contribute to coordination of sales activities between similar accounts in Latin America and Globally
- Partner with Solutions leader, to identify strategic business opportunities and product design initiatives, based on quantitative and qualitative industry insights.
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent business acumen, problem-solving attitude and analytical skills.
- Experience with market research, at least as end-user
- Solid background in ad hoc research, not necessarily from a research agency
- Strong Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel and MS Teams skills.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Spanish
- A plus:
- Buy-side experience, in either trade marketing, sales, marketing or market intelligence roles
- Used to sell content based/information services, with clear prospecting and hunting track record
- Very good at presenting and telling a story with data.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!