United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Editing financial research written by analysts across a broad range of verticals with particular attention to accuracy, clarity, consistency, style and tone. (Open to fully remote)
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work with analysts with a range of experience and writing ability to create and publish releases delivered on a weekly, bi-monthly and monthly basis across 20+ verticals
- Ensure that content provides substantive conclusions based on the latest data and edit written content and charts to ensure that the information is in-line with the data
- Match estimates and data in the text, charts and tables to align with the sell-out model
- Written content is clearly and concisely written and in a neutral tone that does not imply a sell-side recommendation
- Confirm that releases are written in accordance with GfK’s Style Guide
How you will make an impact:
- Help onboard new analysts to learn and write in accordance with the Style Guide
- Provide constructive feedback to analysts to help improve their writing ability
- Participate in occasional writing/editing of marketing material
Ideally, you will bring the following:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2-5 years of editing/writing experience preferred
- Experience within the financial industry, (buy-side/sell-side, financial news organization, etc.)
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple deadlines
- Adequate understanding of the financial industry to edit what is being written and spot inconsistencies in an argument
What we offer:
- 401K Match
- Medical/ Vision/ Dental Insurance
- Work life balance- Hybrid or Remote schedule
- Tuition Assistance – up to $5,250.00 yearly
- 11 paid corporate Holidays
- Life / Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Supplier Discounts/ Plum Benefits partnership
At GFK we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!