For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
We are currently seeking a Financial Controller who will be a part of the Turkey/Israel Finance Team.
As Financial Controller you will have the following key accountability;
- Responsible for preparation and coordination of financial reporting.
- Taking an active role on budget process
- Supporting the restructuring process of ERP
- Drive detailed performance analysis of actual results vs budget.
- Supporting operations and sales department for costing and pricing.
- Prepare periodic management reports for Executive teams in accordance with IFRS
- Continuously improve accounting infrastructure to create maximum efficiency in the financial reporting and budget process.
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Financial Controller, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- BSc degree in Economics/Finance, Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position in multinational companies
- Audit company experience is a plus
- Vast knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including IFRS knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Experience on budget and IFRS reporting
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Advanced level written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to find actionable, pragmatic solutions for day-to-day problems
- Teamwork oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking ability with strong planning and organizational skills
- Self motivated and result oriented
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!