For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Graduate of higher education;
- Experience in the field of market research;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Good planning, organization and coordination skills;
- Pc operation;
- Knowledge of English is an advantage;
- Attention to details, activates and flexibilities.
Responsible for organizing the activity of collecting data for Consumer Panel, he/ she is responsible for communicating with Panel households.
- Processes weekly KPI for the activity of households and sends to cati team the list of households which have to be called;
- Maintains the relationship with the Logistics Operator, Cati Team, Dictionary Team;
- Prepares materials for communicating and instructing the households (online and offline);
- Knows to use all communication channels with households (email, push notification, sms, letter);
- Prepares the field reports at the internal and external client's request;
- Solve problems that appear on the project.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!