At Consumer Panel Services GfK, our mission is clear: to provide key information on who buys what, where, how much, how often, and most importantly, why (or why not). We take pride in delivering high-quality, uninterrupted data, expert consultancy, and unparalleled expertise to empower our clients to deliver superior customer experiences at every stage of the shopper journey.
Consumer Panel Services GfK (CPS) is a growing Procurement business unit with a newly built & developing organization with excellent career opportunities
Based in the Vienna office, the Facilities & Office Coordinator role will report to the Regional Facilities Manager DACH (based in Nuremberg). The successful post holder will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards in the Vienna office for local team and visitors.
- Be responsible for daily office management of the Nuremberg office. Ensuring smooth operations of the office including managing vendors and suppliers e.g landlord, maintenance, H&S, business continuity etc.
- Under the direction of the line manager ensure sustainable utilization of the office space by creating functional and welcoming workplace.
- Organize staff entertainment events (e.g. office lunch) to increase team's social engagement in line with social events calendar.
- Provide support of facility renovation/improvement/relocation projects if required.
- Review expenditure against budget, analyse and report upon material budget variances. Identify and take action to redress material budget variances.
- Receive and manage all the incoming invoices using internal finance/invoice management systems.
- Analyse and propose improvements to existing processes including but not limited to booking couriers, security, H&S.
- Ensure full compliance with Austrian legislation for matters related to compliance with office Health & Safety.
- Maintain asset register for IT equipment, keep track of all changes.
- Support handling of IT equipment for new hires and leavers (laptops, small IT peripherals).
- Use company systems ensure timely delivery of invoices, purchase orders, supplier compliance reconciliation.
- Process and track expense reports for office purchasing card.
- Maintain database of staff's obligatory medical check-ups.
- Support new hires and leavers with setting up workstation, desks assignment, desk booking intro, ergonomics assessments (for both remote and office based).
- 3+ years of relevant experience on a fast-paced global company.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English language skills (verbal & written).
- Excellent Multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of facilities standards, policies, metrics, and best practices.
- Strong prioritisation skills and consistent attention to detail.
What's in it for me?
The Facilities Team is growing and changing, and there are many opportunities to get involved and work on various projects. We work together, support each other and thrive as a small team which we are now excited to grow. The right fit will be crucial, not only for us but for you too!
Team by name, team by nature! We are committed to developing every team member and providing an excellent experience for all. Working closely within the Facilities team you will have the opportunity to learn about anything from office management to managing health and safety.
This is an office based role in Vienna.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about who we are and everything we do on: https://www.gfk-cps.com/about-gfk-cps