For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- First and second level support to the coding teams on coding clarifications, item changes and other item database management tasks, keeping the agreed SLAs and OLAs.
- Provides product knowledge and makes suggestions for future development and improvement of global coding (data processing).
- Supports the Mastercoders in the execution of their tasks or by running analysis and providing feedback on problematic features.
- Suggest code plan changes, product manual updates.
- Coordinates, consults and supports activities related to the global data processing of all offshore centers (GSC) and local teams.
- Takes the necessary measures to correct incorrectly created products in the database.
- Proficiency in MS office and required knowledge’s in IT Computer Machine & IT peripheral Device, and Consumer Electronic products.
- Ability to work independently with the competence to prioritize and work on multiple tasks in parallel; able to make decision effectively while under pressure.
- Ability to be very precise and understand possible risks and impacts on an action taken.
- Strong communication skills; and service-oriented but yet assertive.
- High energy with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, optimistic, committed and high dedication.
- Prepared to take ownership of issues and responsibility for actions; prepared to make decisions
- Strong work ethic and reliability.
- Be active and engaged, not just a support.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!