United States of America
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Who We Are:
MRI-Simmons Research is a leading consumer insights company. We are an established organization, with a great brand, that is aggressively reinventing itself through investments in technology and people!
What We Do:
MRI-Simmons measures consumer preferences, attitudes and behaviors. We do this by collecting data through surveys and passively measured data in a way that is representative of the general population, applying data science and making sense of consumer data through enterprise-grade software. Marketers and media companies then use MRI-Simmons data and technology to develop marketing strategies, consumer segmentation schemes and media activation approaches. The MRI-Simmons Insights Product is a consumer intelligence and discovery platform that provides marketers with faster access to actionable consumer insights.
MRI-Simmons is looking for a Senior Manager / Director of Product Management to define and manage the MRI-Simmons products from strategy through design, development, operations, testing, go to market planning and launch. You will help shape the vision, set priorities, build out the roadmaps and plan the work to continually enhance the product and support the transition of new clients and internal users into the MRI-Simmons products. We are seeking a passionate leader to evangelize and deliver upon a roadmap that drives revenue, client satisfaction and engagement with the MRI-Simmons products. This role will report to the VP of Research Product Management.
You will work with Sales, clients and other stakeholders across the organization to understand requirements, set goals, build plans and communicate status related to product roadmaps. This is an opportunity to join an energetic, innovative team that is driving strategic change for a market leader in syndicated consumer and media insights.
As Senior Manager/Director, you will have following key accountabilities:
- Define, articulate, and champion the product vision to teams, peers, and stakeholders.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams from data science, research, data production, engineering, platform, operations, sales and marketing to ensure alignment of product goals, meaningful participation in product development and implementation of changes of the highest value.
- Own the roadmap for product, prioritizing work, making trade off decisions and managing expectations in line with the product roadmap and scope.
- Define the Go-To-Market strategy, confirm operational readiness and lead the launch/release process, and drive post-launch adoption.
- Effectively communicate product status and progress to leadership and stakeholders.
- Regularly review the competitive landscape and solicit client feedback for continuous product improvement.
- Assume responsibility as subject matter expert on products across the MRI-Simmons organization.
Now that we have introduced you to the position as Senior Manager/Director Product Management, what skills, qualifications and experience should you, have?
- 3-7 years of experience planning, developing, and managing products, preferably in advertising, marketing or media area.
- Experience managing small to midsize projects and leading cross functional teams to identify key milestones, risks, assumptions, and measure success.
- Experience leading cross-functional team through the product life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are not responsible for any fee related to unsolicited resumes from 3rd party staffing and recruiting agencies (whether submitted through this website or sent directly to employees) unless a written agreement is in place between the agency and GfK (“Company”) and an authorized Company representative makes a written request to the agency to assist with this requisition. Similarly, no fee will be paid for candidates who apply and claim to be represented by an agency. Any unsolicited resumes, CVs, or other candidate information submitted by an agency will become the property of GfK, and no fee will be paid in the event such candidate is hired.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!