United Arab Emirates
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Prepares and maintains delivery schedules and tracking as per the contractual obligations with clients.
- Ensures timely deliveries to clients on a periodic basis as per the delivery schedule.
- Prepares & maintains charts, quickview files and other standard reports for client delivery fulfillment.
- Prepares & maintains charts and excel dashboards for any customized reporting requirements for clients.
- Supports the Client Solutions teams in preparing customized presentations as per their business questions.
- Supports in any Adhoc data extraction and analysis for the Sales/External teams.
- Assesses and constantly improves quality standards, productivity and processes and actively support where necessary in high complex daily tasks.
- Co-ordinates with Global Service Center on Market Data QC, ensuring thorough checks of their work and data quality.
- Ensure Global guidelines and standards are followed in Reporting and Market Data QC activities.
- Manages the migration and co-ordination of Offshoring activities with Global Service Centers.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!