For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
The purpose of the role may vary depending on the scope:
- Supports Client Service in defining the adequate Analyses design
- Responsible for providing all types of insight deliveries to clients
- if applicable: is responsible for project management tasks
As Data Analyst you will have following key accountabilities:
Research Design & Proposal Development:
- Supports in creating the adequate research design
- Provides input for applying the correct analyses design and setting up efficient processes
- Supports in developing mechanisms for automation esp. in tracking studies (automated data checks) – main objectives are quality improvement, reduction of error rates
Analysis & Reporting:
- Executes internal programs for reporting purposes or detailed customer requests (using AIT, SimIT or Consumer Insight Visualizer)
- Analyses data and data trends using tools like EXCEL in order to provide insights for the customer
- Creation of presentation charts with headlines and comments using Power Point or C-I-V
- Internal Client (local sales team) interaction especially as an expert
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Data Analyst, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- University degree in either Economics, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Experience in a similar position, as an active data analyst professional
- Working knowledge of MS Office skills, e.g. PowerPoint/ Excel
- Fluent in English - B2 level
- Basic skills of Project management
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!