For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
We’re hiring a User Engagement & Adoption Lead in our global Customer Success team.
The User Engagement & Adoption Lead's mission will be to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our user engagement and adoption initiatives, initially from analysing current user adoption with the tools we already have, through developing new initiatives on user identification & defining touchpoints to creating a more sophisticated user reporting & forecasting system.
Reporting to our VP of Customer Success, the User Engagement & Adoption Lead and will be our VP's trusted partner in defining our user engagement objectives, strategy & tactics, and in implementing relevant processes that scale.
- Build an account level view of current user adoption, engagement and usage intensity leveraging the tools already available.
- Work with the regional and global commercial teams to Identify and monitor top customers / markets adoption rate & ROI metrics
- Detect early signals of at-risk users, design playbooks for CSMs to address them, and provide path to escalation
- Determine the timing and content of touch points for CSMs along the customer journey, to drive optimal adoption, engagement and Usage.
- Coordinate with Communications (within CSM team) to synchronize email outreaches with CSM touch points
- Work closely with the Marketing team to launch and monitor progress of various campaigns targeting different user groups
- Work with the product analytics team to report on past results and user forecasts, e.g. through dashboards and presentations
- Track leading indicators of adoption and usage, and analyze them to understand what’s going well and what’s not
- Build, launch as well as leverage existing processes to determine key barriers to adoption and ways to overcome adoption challenges.
- Provide materials and data that help CSMs work more effectively
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator with professional presence
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to lead through influence
- Fast learner
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Role can be based in either our London or Nuremberg offices with hybrid working arrangement.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!