Customer Success Management
We show the world what people want.
Join GfK and help us shape tomorrow. As an NIQ company, we are the world's leading consumer intelligence firm, delivering the Full View™ on consumer behavior. We work to enable manufacturers and retailers better understand what consumers really want. Our name has inspired trust for over 89 years because we take pride in discovering new pathways to sustainable growth for our clients, our people, and our planet.
We are always looking for open-minded people who will grow with us, push boundaries, and pioneer disruptive methods in market research, data science, technology, and AI. If you share this passion to drive things forward and the integrity to insist on doing things the right way, we'll equip you to take your future into your own hands and play a leading role in our story.
Our Managers CSMs (m/f/d):
• Act as strategic partners to our regional and local clients
• Are an internal and external innovation agent. Drive change for faster reaction to changing market requirement.
• Are known experts in their market (industry, products, channels etc.)
Understands and works with the whole portfolio of POS-related data with the client (gfknewron market, preferably predict and/or consumer as
well) and is the central point of contact •
• Ensures effective and efficient client training and onboarding of new customers.
• Educates customers about the most relevant features/functionalities for their specific business needs.
Drives high adoption rates (i.e. activation, reactivation and engagement) of gfknewron within (senior) client organization by demonstrating
clear ROI to client to reach our high goals •
• Drives regular gfknewron usage with (senior) stakeholders in the client organization
• Finds and builds, new user base for GfK offerings Develops fact-based answers to complex key business questions. Elaborates use cases
with clients that shows the value of GfK data and their outcome for the clients •
• Is a known market expert for several categories / industry segments • Delivers insightful high-level presentations and actionable
recommendations to our (key) clients
• Coordinates client services cross countries and categories
• Identifies leads for cross sell and upsell opportunities with the client Helps to improve renewal rate by demonstrating clear business outcome
Certified CSM (minimum gfknewron market, preferably gfknewron consumer or predict as well) and knows and uses the different propositions
• Takeover of special CSM projects (e.g. creation of internal/external training content, etc.)
• Being an internal CSM ambassador and multiplicator, drive the CSM spirit within the organization as a role model
• Ensures to be updated on relevant knowledge and has deep understanding of platform offerings; Collects and provides feedback to product
teams on functionality, features etc. of gfknewron platform as well as to ops and other teams on non-platform issues to drive better client
• Collaborates with account management at the pre-sales and renewal stages, identifies sales leads
• Collaborates with other business unit teams to identify opportunities for strategic assignments
• Coordinates internal client services nationally and internationally Is consulted and responsible for its category handling (collaboration with
relevant stakeholders – Definitions, Quality, Recruitment) •
• Validates / conduct QC to guarantee GfK seal of quality In other words: You will make the difference by being the face of our company and
its digital solutions
Here is what we are looking for additionally:
• Relevant working experience
• Excellent business understanding in durable consumer goods markets and related Retail
• Interest and expertise for the DIY- industry especially for sectors Tools/Machines and Automotive and the respective markets.
• Ideally 5-7 years of experience in consulting, market research, product management of durables or equivalent business units
• Excellent German and very good English language skills
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, client-centric approach
• Proactive and consistent engagement with multi-disciplined teams
• Co-ordination and decision making of how to achieve client outcomes and organisation goals
• Driving delivery of results for clients & GfK across diverse cultures, mind sets, disciplines, and influences
• Passion, dedication, and commitment • Creativity and the ability to address real-world business problems analytically
• Eagerness to learn, open mindset, team spirit, and an entrepreneurial attitude
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal employment opportunity, focusing on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We respect and value every employee regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, personality, experience, culture, faith, socio-economic status, or physical or mental disabilities.
We endorse the core principles and rights set forth in the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights and the Social Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, promoting the universal values of human dignity, freedom, equality, and solidarity.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do on: https://www.gfk.com/about-gfk/diversity-and-inclusion
At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!