For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Conducting client discovery calls with sales representatives
- Strategizing with the sales team to create customized solutions
- Supporting sales team on their day-to-day questions asked by existing or prospecting customers
- Taking complex customers' requirements and propose solutions/options on design. Present solutions to product and sales team
- Developing relationships and maintaining customer relations during pre-sales phase and project delivery for existing customers
- Work with product team to assist in prioritizing existing customers features/requirements development
- Work with customer success team to assist on existing customers critical deliverables
- Assist customer success team to ensure day-to-day issues are addressed
- Record, maintain and monitor project activities for existing customers. Also monitor activities required for prospecting customer solution
- Participate, present and assist customers in webinars, trainings and GfK Etilize product demonstration/capabilities
- Maintain records in Salesforce, Agile and other JIRA platforms
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Big picture solution mind-set and creative in delivering message across related to products/services or solution
- Ability to communicate independently with North American sales team/customers and present ideas in simple yet user friendly form
- Excellent knowledge of databases, queries and API models.
- Databases such as mySQL, MS SQL, Oracle
- API models that involves data exchange through REST and SOAP protocols
- Product information file formats such as CSV, XML and JSON
- Knowledge of programming languages like Python, JAVA and .Net
- Knowledge of UI languages such as Java Script and HTML
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office especially in MS Excel, Power Point and Word. Able to draw charts, pivots and use macros/formulas in MS Excel
- Good skills to draw schematics/diagrams to present complex processes and solution
- Good project management skills
- Familiarity of organizational processes, SKU lifecycle, production workflow
- Understanding of content delivery models
- Understanding of e-Commerce business model
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!