For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Control and reduce third party debt, though proactive management of the assigned debtors ledger, to set targets on a monthly basis.
- Maintain accurate and up to date static and variable client records on collection systems
- Ensure and maintains quality call volumes to support the cash collection process and targets.
- Working with commercial teams to ensure all incoming queries are promptly resolved.
- Support team leaders on resolving disputes clients raise with GfK
- Prioritizes tasks and queries at critical periods such month-end and quarter-end
- Supports others in the team to achieve and complete key tasks and responsibilities
- Ensures daily operations are carried out according to set targets and deadlines
- Communicate to internal and external customers in a professional and polite manner at all times.
- Carry out other tasks deemed appropriate to this role.
- Project managers
- Account directors and managers
- Extended finance teams
- BPO Teams
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Language skills as necessary to complete the role
- Very good understanding of customer and service orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good with MS Office suite and proficient use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!