For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
Our People Development & Culture department, as part of the Human Resources division, is as modern key enabler and substantial partner for our different functions and the business.
As a valued team member and in your role as
Consultant People Development (f/m/x)
you are responsible for the coordination and global execution of projects and programs from the areas of Talent Management and Leadership Development. In this role, you will report to the Global VP of People Development and Culture.
You are part of a motivated and committed team of HR professionals, marketeers, project managers, culture enthusiasts, corporate rebels & trailblazers. Expect a dynamic, exciting, demanding and international assignment that offers you diverse opportunities to contribute and develop yourself.
- Coordination of talent and development projects and initiatives, like the Annual Talent review- and the Performance-Management-Process (PMP) in Workday, incl. training of the organization and administration
- Coordination of global/regional/local leadership-, potential- and development programs, like our 1:1 online coaching, incl. training of the organization and administration
- Coordination and execution of Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, like the International Women Day or our Annual DEI Summit
- Creation of enabling communication materials for the designated subjects
- Moderation and facilitation of HR workshops and trainings, like our Individual Development Plan (IDP) training
- On-site support with the implementation of other topics, instruments and initiative, like the Annual Pulse Check Survey
- Global contact person to support the HR business partner with the consultation of executives in all topics regarding personnel development
You have an outgoing and communicative personality - on the one hand with humor and joy when working with people and on the other hand analytical expertise and diplomatic skills to master challenges. You have experience in HR and project management, you can communicate with various (senior) target groups and you can build strong networks.
As promising candidate for the job, you meet the following requirements:
- Successfully completed university education in economics/social science/psychology or a related subject
- Relevant professional experience in HR surroundings, ideally in Talent Management and/ or People Development, L&D etc.
- Knowledge of the Workday modules would be highly beneficial
- New ideas to master the challenges of workplace 4.0., e.g. regarding digital transformation, change, agility and VUCA, innovation management, client-centricity and co-creation/UX
- Experience in (global) project management desirable
- Additional qualification as trainer, certified coach etc. is advantageous
- Dynamic and approachable networker with international and interdisciplinary team experience
- Analytical and conceptual skills, high motivation and endurance
- Confident in business discussions in English
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!