For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
GfK has recently created a dedicated Sales Operation Team reporting to our Global President Sales & Marketing. Covering reporting, sales process, internal & external engagement and communications, the new Sales Operations team has a wide remit to devise initiatives to bring value to all of GfK’s sales teams.
The Commercial Engagement Manager will drive engagement with the GfK Sales community and wider organisation through the planning and execution of events. Whilst predominately internal, these events will also occasionally be focused on helping regions plan Top2Top meetings and track the progress of these key initiatives.
Reporting to our Head of Sales Operations also based in London, the Commercial Engagement Manager will be responsible in ensuring that GfK’s sales training is current and highlight any gaps where there is a clear requirement to be filled. As a key part of the Sales Operation Team the Commercial Engagement Manager will also work with colleagues in the team to improve all our process and drive efficiency wherever possible.
- Management and execution of GfKs Sales Excellence Programme together with Learning@GfK. Evaluate programmes against changing needs and demands from the regional commercial teams to constantly evolve content.
- Plan and execute events (e.g.Top2Top) and provide post event analysis and dashboarding to highlight results.
- Create and execute quarterly business reviews across MI/MCI/Consult highlighting successes and areas for greater collaboration.
- Harmonise structure of proposals across MI/MCI/Consult. Use best in class examples to create templates best suited to ensure renewals, up/cross sell opportunities are given the maximum chance of success.
- Experienced in a commercial environment with proven record in project management.
- Strong communication skills. Knows how to engage with individuals across a broad spectrum of backgrounds and roles to meet common goal.
- Ability to use data to diagnose problems, identify and implement scalable corrective actions.
- Works with integrity and has eye for detail with high-quality standards.
- Enthusiasm to learn and utilize learnings.
- Able to build meaningful client relationships, and work standalone
- Thinks outside the box and challenges where necessary.
- Passion, energy, and drive.
This vacancy can be based in any GfK Europe office location.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!