You are on the global GfK website. Visit our local website for more offerings and information in your country.
For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
1. Provide timely and accurate feedback to the Operation Manager on
the major performance areas of the Field team including
collection status, retailer complaints, recruitment status,
operational issues, data, panel and other day-to-day issues
2. Maintain positive working relationships and open communication
with all colleagues, including the Field team, Account Managers,
other departments and in the Region
3. Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to gain
better work efficiency
4. Continually ensure that the company’s regional and global
standards are always adhered to
5. Provide timely and reliable updates to the Operation Manager and
other colleagues for possible market development changes
including: new products or new product categories, channels,
retailer profiles, brand activities, trends and other relevant
6. Fully responsible to ensure full understanding of all GfK tools &
7. Ensure full knowledge of GfK retail audit methodologies and
definitions, fully understand and apply the data control
procedures and techniques, as documented by the GfK Asia
Research department, ensure consistent data output and
thoroughly understand the product manual.
8. Ensure full knowledge of all field processes as documented in
the Field Manual.
9. Fully responsible for all assigned tasks delegated by the Operation
Manager (including ad-hoc studies, trade survey studies,
universe checks etc)
10. Successfully support and execute New PGs launch. Able to Supervise, role out QC and Cost Control on Operation Project
1. Maintain up to date market knowledge on all product categories
audited by undertaking regular market visits, at least once a
week, to keep abreast of the current and future market offerings,
and regularly performing model comparisons to build a high level
of product knowledge.
2. Keep up to date on changes in the universe by product category
by regular market observation checks, desk research etc.
3. Understand the channel definition, track existing channels and
monitor the development of new channels.
4. Inform the Field Manager on distribution changes in the country
in order to guarantee continuous tracking of all major distribution
5. Become the company expert on the specified product categories
and its features.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!