For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
GfK Client Solutions & Marketing Intelligence is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Client Insight Consultant to join its team of Consumer Electronic specialists.
As part of the Consumer Electronics (CE) panel within out Market Intelligence team, the successful postholder will be servicing a defined list of UK and Irish clients, ensuring service levels are delivered to the agreed standard. Working alongside experts and specialists, you will be helping to deliver successful and highly valued industry knowledge and technology insights to a diverse list of clients – including Broadcasters & TV.
The individual will benefit from working in a close team environment as well as the opportunity to build strong relationships with clients and wider teams. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and organised analyst or junior consultant to take the next step and become a key part of an established consulting team whilst continuing to develop their own client management skills. This role offers good career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
- Support the CE team in managing a defined list of clients
- Ensure client service is delivered to the agreed standard, meeting the service level requirements for contact and presentations
- Drive engagement across the broad range of GfK solutions
- Use Key Account Plans to develop your accounts, maximising touchpoints and opportunities
- Work cross functionally within GfK to ensure client needs are met and questions answered; this is both locally and internationally
- Identify leads and opportunities within your client base and pass these to the sales team, ensuring the client revenue target is met or exceeded
- Work with the client delivery team to ensure data quality and deliverables are timely, fit for purpose and meeting client needs
- Identify and engage with potential clients to support business growth
- Market and product knowledge for product categories you cover
- Support and deliver Company strategy
- Ensure the CRM system is constantly updated and maintained
- Passion, energy and drive
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Market knowledge and understanding
- Research knowledge and understanding
- Computer literate, able to learn and use bespoke systems
- Client focussed every day
- Able to build and deliver tailored presentations for manufacturers and retailers, using a storyline approach
- Eye for detail and high-quality standards
- Thinks outside the box and challenges where necessary
- Able to build meaningful client relationships, and work standalone (job grade dependant)
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum 3 years client engagement experience within a data insight provider, market research or similar business.
Other responsibilities may be allocated by the line manager to ensure the effectiveness of the group.
It is expected that employees adhere to any specific deadlines set in respect of Company issues relating to professional servicing (internal and external) and objectives. The detail and scope of this job description may be altered to take account of changing company needs.
At GfK our history and core values mean mutual trust and respect are fundamental to our continued success. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!