For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
§ Purpose of Role §
We have exciting opportunities for Junior or Expert Business Analyst to help us maintain existing solutions but also looking to help us innovate and transform our Data Delivery and Products to both internal and external clients. You will work closely with the Operations Team for 1 or more client groups to deliver different products on a bi-weekly and/or monthly basis. A typical day will be providing Data In and Data Out Services, Data Processing, Data Quality Check as well as Coding Services.
We are looking for someone with a keen analytical mind, eager to explore with an eye for detail but also thorough and methodological in their approach. You will relish the opportunity to make an impact on the products you deliver by ensuring they are timely and accurate.
§ Key Responsibilities §
• An ambassador with regards to the importance of data quality to all users, highlighting issues where they are identified, and advising and implementing process change to help maintain data quality
• Ensure timely delivery of analytical files to the Operations Team
• Ensure Data Quality Checks have been observed and new ones suggested if applicable
• Ensure all Data Coding are accurate
• Support in maintaining Excel files that either is based on GfK proprietary data or on External Data sets (e.g. company financial reports etc.)
• Support setup and create client reports for data-only products
• Support Analyst Team in preparation of the Client Releases
• Support the Operations Team with Data In and Data Out Services
• Support in Data Coding and process improvement
• Support unplanned requests from Data Advisory Team with the help of Operations Team
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!