For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
- Assist the Retail Manager to preparate the customer presentations, delivery, and monitoring of standardized monthly reports to clients.
- Realize market information analysis of Major Domestic Appliances in Central America countries (production), or of any other country that could be specifically requested.
- Analyze post- production quality issues in case this happens. And identify what is the cause and possible solution. Coordinate with the others department and ensure the issue can be solving.
- Prepare client’s meetings annual-monthly calendar, and then coordinate/ propose the date to the meetings with each client.
- Preparation of special presentations, which include the analysis of the information to be prepared. Once prepared the presentation, also present to the top managers or/and directors; this could be presential or virtual (teams, zoom).
- In charge of the Panama Loyalty and Recruitment. This include with the current client, keep the good relations and be attentive to their needs. And with the Retail Prospects; to search contacts and follow up the contact point to attract and achieve interest to meeting and participate in GfK panel.
- Realize Imports analysis in Mayor and Small Domestic Appliances, in Central America countries, which include debug information and organize, to generate insight about the total market behavior.
- Get involved in the company’s innovation projects (new process, new platforms, weekly production, new categories, etc.)
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!