For over 80 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life - and we will continue to build on this. We connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With our headquarters in Germany and a presence in around 60 countries worldwide, you benefit from our global company with a diverse community of ~9,000 employees.
Harnessing the power of our workforce, the greatest asset we have is our people. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We value talent, skills and responsibility and support your development within our international teams. We are proud of our heritage and our future: Currently we are in the latter stages of a transformational journey from a traditional market research company to a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by innovative technology. This is only possible with extraordinary people and this is why we are looking for YOU to help create our future. For our employees as well as for our clients we pursue one goal: Growth from Knowledge!
We are currently seeking an Analyst who will be a part of the META Panel Quality Team located in Turkey
As Analyst, you will have following key account-abilities:
- Monitoring, controlling and developing the total research quality products and processes
- Works on standard data enrichment checks according to instructions
- Data collection from databases/internal reports to support regular data enrichment processes
- Analyzing and finding solutions for any Quality Measures
- Implementation of tools/processes to META Region
- Communication with local teams in relevant countries to manage internal requests
- Support any other task as assigned within/ other sub-area
- Ability to conduct Desk Research as required
Now that we've introduced you to the position as Analyst, what skills, qualifications and experience should you have?
- Bachelor´s/ Master´s degree in Statistics, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent experience
- Preferably 1 - 2 years of experience in Market Research / Operations departments
- Having an analytical approach and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Working knowledge in Quality/Process Management
- Advanced use of MS Office
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Living in Istanbul
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At GfK we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing our time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. We make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to get to know you!